Dimensions, Accessories & Delivery
The huts I build can vary in accordance with my client’s requirements. Typical sizes range from:
Internal Length – from 8’ to 21’
Internal Width – 6’3″
All measurements are approximate and may vary between huts.
Standard fit and finish comprises:
- Huts are provided with a Shepherd’s crook curtain pole and a period cast iron stove. Stoves may be original refurbished items and may vary in style.
- Outside roof, wheels and running ironwork is painted. (All finishes carried out by traditional City & Guilds qualified painters.) Indeed, one of my shepherds’ huts was deemed worthy to feature in the Farrow & Ball catalogue.
- Door-latches are coated with bees-wax.
- External corrugated iron is painted with mid Brunswick Green or colour of your choice.
- Internal finish is planed timber, painted, stained or varnished as appropriate.
Delivery can be arranged, please ask me for further details.
You cannot source a Butterfield Shepherds Hut from anywhere other than the UK. Having them built under licence overseas (as far as I am concerned) is not an option as I would not be able to guarantee the build quality. So, with that in mind, to serve my international clients, my shipping agent can arrange for delivery anywhere in the world.